AI labor controlled by humans

Discuss events like time-travel, space travel, new technologies etc. here.
Level 1 Member
Level 1 Member

AI labor controlled by humans

Post by blaqcrow »

A friend of mine brought up something interesting. You know how a lot of people are void of purpose these days or just lack any drive? Some are unhealthy or just too under-educated to get anywhere in life... What if they started making "video games" that functioned with a means of enjoyment and to allow people to not have to work a day in their life but the time spent playing actually controls AI powered labor?

I wonder if this is where we are heading to as AI improves and humans seem to drop off in intelligence or skill.

Level 2 Member
Level 2 Member
Been Liked: 3 times

Re: AI labor controlled by humans

Post by mr_iqman »

Interesting concept. I don't know if it will ever happen in the regular labor market, but I do see this happening in the military. I can see in the future, soldiers controlling robotic units on the battle field from a computer monitor.
Level 4 Member
Level 4 Member
Nepal

Re: AI labor controlled by humans

Post by jasmine »

Who creates AI and Robots, are they self-created? AI and robots will never take over humans because humans have full control. Well it is also possible that sometime AI and robot might malfunction and might not be able to do what humans are instruction, but the malfunctions can happen everywhere including human brains.